Summer is tantalisingly close and it’s almost time to make the most of the long days and warm weather! If you’re looking for a way to get the most out of your outdoor space this season, why not consider adding a garden room to your backyard?
Garden rooms are a great way to create a multi-functional outdoor space that can be used for a variety of activities. A garden room can be used as an outdoor office, a playroom for kids, a home gym, or even an outdoor living room. The possibilities are endless!
If you’re looking for a way to make the most of the summer months, consider setting up a garden room. With the right setup, you can create and ideal spot for entertaining, hosting barbecues, or just relaxing in the sunshine. You can even install a mini-kitchen with a sink and refrigerator to make summer entertaining with friends and family even easier.
• Use it as a Summer Retreat: Transform your garden room into a luxurious retreat and escape the hustle and bustle of summer. Add comfortable furniture, a few plants and some ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
• Host Outdoor Dinner Parties: Garden rooms provide a wonderful backdrop for dinner parties during the summer months. With ample space to accommodate guests and plenty of natural light, you can create a memorable experience for your dinner party.
• Turn it into a Home Office: Use your garden room as a home office during the summer months. With plenty of natural light and fresh air, it’s the perfect environment to get some work done.
• Create an Outdoor Bar: Transform your garden room into an outdoor bar and mix some cocktails in style. Set up a bar with a few stools and some comfortable seating to create your very own summer oasis.
• Set Up a Home Cinema: Make the most of the summer evenings and host a movie night in your garden room. Set up a projector and some comfy seating and you’re ready to go. Grab some popcorn – action!
• Turn it into a Home Gym: Create a home gym in your garden room and use it to stay fit in the summer months. Set up some equipment and use the natural light to get the best out of your workouts.
• Have a Hobby Room: Transform your garden room into the perfect hobby room. With plenty of natural light and some comfortable furniture, you can dedicate the space to your favourite hobby.
• Create an Art Studio: Use your garden room as an art studio and take advantage of the natural light and fresh air. Set up a few easels and some comfortable seating and you’re ready to go.
• Make it a Playroom: Transform your garden room into a playroom and keep the kids entertained during the summer holidays. Set up some toys and games and they’ll be entertained for hours.
• Set Up a Summer Reading Nook: Create a cosy reading nook in your garden room and make the most of the summer months. Add some comfortable seating and some plants and you’re ready to go.
No matter how you decide to use it, a garden room is a great way to get the most out of your summer without breaking the bank and straying too far. With a garden room, you can enjoy the outdoors while still having the comforts of home – get in touch with us here at Bridge Timber for more info.